By using the Site, you are expressing your agreement to this Policy and the processing of your data, including your personal information, in the manner provided in this Policy. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the Site.
When you access the Site, we may ask you to submit and we may process data that is personal to you. When you access the Site, we may automatically gather data personal to you, which includes Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, device ID, Internet Site provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We may use this information to analyze trends in the aggregate and improve the Site.
When you use a mobile platform to access the Site, we may collect and record certain information such as your unique device ID, hardware type, media access control (“MAC”) address, international mobile equipment identity (“IMEI”), the version of your operating system (“OS”), and your location (based on your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address). This information is useful to us for troubleshooting and helps us understand usage trends and for providing you with the correct version of the application. We will not share this information with any third party. If you no longer wish to allow us to track or use this information, you may turn it off at the device level.
Cookies are small text files that that are transferred to your computer and/or device to remember things about your visit, such as your preferences or a user name and password. Information contained in a cookie may be linked to your personal information for purposes such as improving the quality of the Site or tailoring recommendations to your interests. You can disable cookies at any time, although it may prevent you from accessing or using all features of the Site.
Third Party Vendors
We do not offer third-party advertisements on our website.
How We Use Information
We use information collected through the Site for purposes described in this Policy such as to:
- operate and improve our Site;
- understand your preferences to enhance your experience using the Site;
- analyze trends, statistics and averages in the accounting industry;
- provide and deliver better products and services based on your feedback and requests;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- send you important information such as confirmations, notices, updates, security alerts, invoices, and support messages; and
- inform you of promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services.
Disclosure of Your information
We do not share your personal information except as approved by you or as described below:
- We may release your information as permitted by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or when we believe it appropriate to comply with the law; to cooperate with investigations of fraud, respond to a government request, enforce or apply our rights, or protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
- We may release your information with your consent; for example: when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies. If you no longer wish to receive such communications from third parties, please contact that third party directly.
- We may engage other companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf; for example: analyzing data and providing customer support. These agents and service providers may have access to your personal information in connection with the performance of services for us.
- We may share your information in connection with any merger, sale of our assets, or a financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. You will be notified via e-mail and/or notice on our site of any change in ownership or users of your personal information.
- We may share aggregate or anonymous information about you with advertisers, publishers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties.
We will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you services. If you wish to request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at [email protected]com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration by third parties. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we make good faith efforts to store the information collected on the Site in a secure operating environment, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers" from illegally obtaining access to this information. Notwithstanding any language to the contrary, we make no warranty or representation that your information will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties.
Policy Regarding Children
The Sites and Site are intended for persons 21 years or older. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal information. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Site. If you are under 13, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at [email protected].
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at [email protected] or call (509) 703-7279.